Not Lost
The grizzled male’s attention was drawn away from the monotony of the gloomy caverns to the newcomer who’s voice had just broken the roar in his own ears. There was barely any light in the tunnels, what wolf would need light with their senses? But it took Einarr a moment to take in his packmate’s appearance, for she smelt like a packmate. Her pelt was crisp, and doubtless in the light, a brilliant white, but the colour of her eyes he could only guess at in here, they looked like nothing more than dark pools. The female was in her optime form and appeared a great deal smaller than many of the others he had come across within Anathema. The Secui male bowed respectfully to his superior before replying in his deep voice.

”I am new to these lands and have been attempting to gain a greater understanding of the paths within the mountain. Unfortunately at the moment I find myself….unable to locate various rooms, food stores, sleeping quarters, training rooms etc.”

His words sounded like those a bard might use, flowing as they were, but his tone was that of one who was used to conveying only facts and practical things. His speech lacked any intonation or accent, so his thoughts were almost impossible to decipher.

”Perhaps you would be willing to allow me to follow you around the tunnels and allow me to orient myself?”

He asked. He wasn’t lost, his tactician’s mind would never allow him to even consider that possibility.

Messages In This Thread