[J] - Just Another Day In The Life of Leviothan
Leviothan slightly grinned beneath his lowered head, the first sign of his gentle nature. He never moved an inch, other then to allow his facial expressions to be seen even if just slightly. When she spoke, with a modest air, his smile dimmed down to a wolfish thin line. "An artist? I'm not sure if I'd call myself an artist." He glanced over to the sword, a small smile tugging at his jaws. "I learned it in my travels. A wolf has to have something to keep him company when no others are around," he added quickly. With a brief hesitance, he shifted in place again, claws digging into the ground beneath him, his other foot into the grass that surrounded his area. Orange eyes, perhaps infused with the flame of life, moved about the ground, capturing on several of the earth's distinct life forms, bugs that crawled on the ground, worms that tunneled through its embrace.

His smile only grows larger as he listens to her words. The fact that this pack was built on the foundations of art seems to bring out that spark within his being. With his tail still tucked beneath his body, not yet touching against his belly, his head lowered and his ears and eyes half massed, he glances up for the first time to look her over since he hadn't gotten the chance to just a bit ago. It's only for a moment, no disrespect meant in it and he doesn't even look lower then her head; lower then her hair. "I'd like to think I'm good at hunting. It's one of my favorite things to do," he manages, "I'm always on the look out." He nods once as if that would distinguish his words. "Of course, I'd love to try anything that you could offer. Maybe learn more about wood carving." He shifted again under her gaze, his eyes settling on an ant not too far away.

While looking down, he notices the fanged necklace and lifts it just slightly to show her. "Before I left my mother, she taught me how to make this among several other types of jewelry. Like rings, earrings, bracelets."

Messages In This Thread