Maximum Optime Height
Actually, I believe the charts that have been linked already should be considered more of a minimum/maximum scale. We do allow some deviation (for example, a wolfdog hybrid mix from one of the really large dogs could perhaps get taller), but this is very rare. Often, players who seek to deviate from the scale on the RP guide will PM us for permission and help with this. Wolves at the high end of the RP guide scale (around 7 feet and up) are considered off the norm/gigantic as far as height goes!

As far as I know there has never been any wolf with the size of 9 feet, and the 'SA would likely not allow it if a character joined now, with that height, either Smile

I would recommend going by the charts that were linked to you if you need to find a character size, and if it's a female, taking 20% off those numbers Smile

Oh and you may be interested in some cool graphs that were made a while back by Zero: http://zero.sleepyglow.net/souls/height-dist/

Other 'SA'ers may have a different opinion -- this subject is often up for discussion!

Messages In This Thread