hiding under the covers
[html]
(421) OOC: Rawrr :3 yes i like free posting order too ^^

She smiled at her cousin-father and nodded; “We were lucky not to be entirely caught out there. I am thankful to be inside now I just hope everyone else is well.” She said to Saul. Her voice quiet as the pups were still asleep. She looked at Lilin and gave the woman a shy smile; “I suppose the storm just wanted to rush a lot of things, I am sorry to come into your home so suddenly especially with new pups and all. I would have been find in a guesthouse or something” She said talking to the both of them. The last meeting she had with Lilin she had accidently trespassed in not a pack territory,but a group one and apparently those she lived with were extremely territorial. She had been nice enough at least. She watched as Saul opened the door to let the others in, all of them were quite wet and she knew most of them. .. well ok some of them. She gave Niern a shy smile, remembering his antics with his brother.

Then Colibri came in and she brightened a little but she saw that she had a basket with …. were those puppieS? She hadn’t heard about Colibri being pregnant and she looked at the woman with wide eyes! “Colibri I didn’t know! I heard about Lilin being ready to birth but you too? Congratulations!” She said excitedly, “I arrived a few hours ago, We had to race the storm to get here.” She said hurrying up to the woman to see her children as she introduced them. She wished Robert was awake now, but he was not used to long journeys and he wanted nothing but a place to rest. She heard the pause in the last name that was given, a soul, Her father had been one and others before it and remembered what Colibri said about haku, though she was not told what he did to her himself, she knew he was a horrible man so it must have been hard for her to give that surname. “I wish I had my children to show you all” She said, though if she thought about it she would still be pregnant if she did not miscarry. Her face did not falter though. This was a happy moment and the words were just a whistful wish that she said absent mindedly. They all had a lot of catching up to do.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread