Breakfast
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/351wnit.png); background-color:#bd749d; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 375px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

OOC: Ooc text here.

Axelle looked at him pointedly, not expecting the question about her scars. ”Life.” It was all she could say for the moment. It was the one thing that taught her most of what she knew today. Well, that and… ”…And the former Angelo here. He taught me much of my sword training skills, but the rest I picked up on my own.” She had to fight for a lot of things in life, and a lot of times she lost – hence the scars scattered around her body. She needed to learn what was important and what to fight for, and what not to.

She had listened to his story before this question had her wheels turning, and decided that he didn’t want to elaborate much on the subject. She understood. She didn’t want to delve back into unfavorable times either, and was glad that he didn’t stay on the subject about her life before Anathema. She just remained quiet and nodded a few times throughout, but didn’t say anything else to the subject.

She remained on the ground in one of her wolfier forms. She hadn’t changed to Optime since she spoke to her mother and even though her mother’s opinion shouldn’t have weighed this much on her – it was something about her disappointment with Axelle’s form that kept her from changing back. It was like her mother still had an influence over her, even if she was no longer physically on this planet. Her Mom died when she was so young, she couldn’t even remember if her opinions ever weighed heavy on her. Apparently they did because a mere statement from her had Axelle avoiding her Optime form for over 2 months now. Axelle snorted to the thought, and remained silent to listen to the man’s answer. She didn’t know what was going on.

305 words. | 3 points.

Table style credited to the lovely Zyn!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread