Breakfast
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/351wnit.png); background-color:#bd749d; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 375px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

OOC: Ooc text here.

Axelle became lost within her own thoughts, and forgot where she was. The sudden movement of Einarr brought her back and she watched as he swung the carcass over his shoulder and onto his back. The bodily fluids that dripped away from the carcass and onto him was disgusting. Axelle’s skin crawled watching the prey animals life liquids drip off of her fellow pack member and onto the ground, making a small puddle of blood.

Axelle stood up too, seeing that now it was time to leave. ”Yes, actually he was one of the best around,” she answered honestly after she waited for the man to finish pulling the animal onto his back. Alaki was a good swordsman and the best guy for training – and he was patient enough to help others learn as well. It’s what made him a good man, in a way, even though Axelle thought of him as an asshole.

Axelle nodded to him, ”Alright. Nice meeting you. I'm sure I'll see you soon.” She was going to ask him if he wanted help, but he seemed to have the situation under control so the offer died away and retreated to the back of her mind. She made to offer to walk with him because she was still trying to avoid everyone. She only went back to the caves when she sincerely had to – like for sleep. She hunted outside and spent the rest of her time out here. She didn’t want to be bothered until she could straighten her head out. She dipped her head toward the man, and turned and made her way towards Dawn’s Breath.

271 words. | 0 points.

Table style credited to the lovely Zyn!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread