i don't want the world to see me
[html]
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p292 ... table1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
dated for after the hurricane, sorry for the crap post.
WC: 321 3 points

The hurricane had faded, taking away the howling winds and battering rains, although leaving behind something dark for the coyote girl to absorb. In better words, Elody had never felt like shit before. Sure, Quebec had its ups and downs, but a few weeks after finding herself in new lands--A hurricane just so convieniently had come along to throw everyone around. The bay near the lands more west was more forgiving, more merciful in its ways. But this--had left her in a state of pure misery in a way. There was some major clean-up tp do, and even more so did she want to sleep, and rest for a few days before it.

It was easy to say the tawny girl was a mess. Her hair was more tangled than it was usually seen, her body aching with fatigue from all the sleepless nights.

The previous day, Elody had settled in the corner of a cavern, having not moved unless to switch her sitting position the slightest. Her raccoon was in her arms, similarily not finding the desire to move about. The girl's stomach was empty, yet she couldn't find the need to fill her belly just yet. Ellie's energy had left her, all she could bring herself to do was soothingly stroke Rêve's back, keeping herself to her own idle thoughts. A hollow pit had started in the base of her chest and worked to her mind, sitting there seemingly passive and emotionless "Quand sera-t-elle terminée?" Elody tipped her muzzle down, talking to the little raccoon as if her words were understood, continuing on in hushed, smooth french "'Cause vous savez, combien est-ce que je peux prendre?" A small smile crept across her pretty face, bringing the raccoon's head to rest under her chin. What more would it take to drive the girl to something akin to madness? this was simply terrifying, the wind whispered things to her...

Table by Miyu! Smile
[/html]

Messages In This Thread