i don't want the world to see me
[html]
Word Count :: 415 || Points: 3 Let me know if you want anything changed. And Itzal is just...Itzal, lol.

The pure black hybrid did genuinely like Elody to an extent. He enjoyed teaching her and watching her learn. Itzal thought that Elody was good looking and that was enough for him. He didn't think that Elody was someone to make attachments just like him so he figured that their relationship could work as more than student and teacher. Itzal didn't intend on hurting the girl intentionally. And he did care for her as a part of the pack and as family. Which is why his brow crease with genuine concern when she said she wasn't hungry. "A pretty female like you can't go starving herself." He said. He wasn't sure how stubborn Elody was, but Itzal was pretty stubborn himself.

Itzal's shift of moods was genuine, if a tiny bit confused. He did care about Elody, but he had put that caring into a different perspective. Now Itzal cared about her but he also wanted something from her. Itzal watched her as she ran her fingers through her hair. He nodded, understanding her dislike of storms. So far, they hadn't held anything good for him either. During the snow storm last year, he had lost Pontiac to her own mind. And now he found out about Axelle and Malakai. It seemed like each storm was an omen for something bad about to happen in his life. "I can understand that. I don't care much for them either. And as for your family, I'm sorry. I'm sure they are okay. And your other family, the pack, is still here for you." He said, smiling at her. But when she turned that innocent look on him, he was reminded just how young the coyote was. Itzal often forgot that others hadn't been forced to grow up like he had been. "Well for you, I can help you find your family when we get out of here. And second..." Itzal grinned and shrugged, "I can just be here for you. I can be whatever you need me to be for now. Whether that is a teacher, a friend, whatever." He said. And part of him meant it, he would be there if the coyote ever needed him. But the other part of him knew what it was, an offer, to see if she would understand all that he was implying. The black hybrid was handsome, there was no doubt about that, and the coyote girl was pretty. Who was to say that they couldn't have fun together.

<style>
.Itzdevil p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Itzdevil b {font-family:verdana; color:#fefefe; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Itzdevil {background-color:#303030; font-family:'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/28l88d2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000;}
.Itzdevil .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:350px; overflow:auto;}
.Itzdevil .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread