Close Quarters
[html]

Sorry for the wait.

The nausea was finally settling after she was away from all of the stress and commotion in the hallways. Her eyes were closed, finding relaxation in the storage room. With a sigh, she continued to relax further. That all changed when she heard Alister's voice sound loudly in the room and she didn't even bother to look up. The leopard woman simply groaned and shook her head, the nausea immediately returning upon hearing his arrival. Noooooo...not you. Not now. She finally found the strength to lift her head to look at him, just in time to see the door slam shut behind him. Alister immediately turned to try and open it, but failed. The door had chosen to jam on them. Her eyes widened and then her head fell into her palms once again. She really didn't want to deal with this right now. Alister was the last person in this pack she wanted to see at the moment. What the fuck ever...I'm not in the mood for this. Why me? The nausea wasn't going to go away, her stomach threatened to have her upchuck at any moment.

Sidra looked up at him again and noticed how cold he looked, his fur was still wet and his body shivered. Her eyes widened. Alister's return, meant that Aro was back as well. Sudden relief washed over the gold and sable woman and her head fell back against the wall. Thank god he's back... But wait. She stood up and strode over to Alister looking at him with concerned features. She probably didn't look very well right now, sickened by an unknown cause to her. He is back right? Did you find Hadley and Amatha? Please tell me my Knight is safe. She just continued to stare him, hoping he'd answer. Her gaze faltered when she chocked back the nausea again, her body turning and her hand coming to her mouth as she tried to hold back the vomit. Please no. Why the hell was she sick? It must just be the stress and the storm, she hated the storm. Every time thunder would sound, she'd be frightened, constantly looking around for a safe place. Today just wasn't her day.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread