Close Quarters
[html]

out of character here

It was harsh, but it pleased Sidra to see the submissiveness appear on Alister's features once she shot him down. Sidra didn't feel badly for speaking sharply to him, or putting him down in any way. She'd been going soft since she joined Casa and she didn't like it. Aro was the only man in her life she treated with absolute kindness and even he got to see her selfish stubborn side. Aside from the Sole, she didn't feel inclined to be kind to anyone, especially not Alister who had posed a threat to her relationship. Her head rose as his sunk and ears pressed forward further as his flattened, the storm seeming not so terrifying when she had control over something. She kept her proud demeanor for some time before the silence caved in and allowed for the deafening sounds from outside the courthouse walls to ravage the golden highlighted fae once again causing her to recoil. Her ears twitched backwards whenever there'd be a crash or snap, though she tried to remain dominant over the tawny man.

Alister questioned who Soloman was and an irritated sigh left Sidra's lips. He's my stallion. Sully is a large horse, but he is afraid of a lot of things. Storms are one of them. You should have seen him earlier, I could barely contain him. Sidra lightened up at the end, a brilliant smile forming on her maw as she spoke of her horse. She loved him so much and felt pride in speaking of him almost like he was her older brother. The leopard woman quickly caught herself in the midst of the smile turning away slightly embarrassed she'd let herself get carried away in front of Alister. If she wasn't so stubborn, he might actually be a good friend to her. Someone she could talk to when things when awry. Sidra couldn't let such thoughts soften her up. He'd caused a lot of trouble in the short time she knew him and that's all she saw of him right now. Trouble.

The man's pleading voice caught her attention, eyes focusing on him as he called to her. His words twisted her face into a mix of surprise and confusion. She knew what he meant by that, but she'd already put that in the past. Now it was the trouble he'd caused between her and Aro that was the problem. Oh I wish it was that easy Alister. You caused a great amount of trouble and almost cost me my relationship. She was exaggerating a bit, but that's what it had felt like until Aro turned around and apologized for his own mistakes. Sidra wasn't seeing the good that came out of what had happened and only the bad. If Alister hadn't came along then Aro probably would never had felt bad for sleeping with those women. Even though her mistake was not at all intended to do that, it had happened for the better. Sidra was good at pretending, but she was too stubborn to let it go. It would take more than a simple plead to do so to actually make it happen. It's going to be awfully hard to pretend it never happened. I'm sure Aro doesn't want to see your face around. Although, she didn't think there were many harsh feeling lingering between the two anymore.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread