Close Quarters
[html]

out of character here

The leopard woman's awkward gaze shifted slightly as he started speaking, curious eyes peeking over at him from under her hood. She was focused on his story, trying to tune out the sounds from outside. Still, when there'd be a loud crash or the rushing sound of wind she'd curl up, arms crossed in front of her chest tightly. A small proud smile formed on her lips when he spoke of his old stable master being able to speak to horses. She could do the same. Soloman was her one true friend, someone she could confide in. Even if he wasn't the brightest of beings he would always be there for her. Her own laugh chimed in with Alister's as he told his tale. Those horses really hadn't liked him. A hand raised to cover her mouth as she laughed brightly, being taken away from the fright for a moment and focusing on Alsiter's embarrassing moments. When Sidra realized she was laughing and smiling, she felt slightly embarrassed, her face becoming flushed. Eyes turned away from him, but she couldn't help a small sheepish grin.

A few moments later she turned back beaming with pride, though she was still embarrassed she'd been laughing with her enemy. I can speak with horses you know. That's why Casa wanted me to babysit them. Their jumpy creatures and if you put them in a group, their panic adds together. Sidra was delighted to share her knowledge with Alister, even if he wasn't the most ideal person to be with at the moment. She never really got to show off her skills when it came to talking with horses and riding them. I would have loved to see you get thrown off one of those horses. A giggle erupted from her, teasing the tawny luperci before her. Things seemed to quiet for a moment, the awkwardness coming back to bite them. They'd gotten rid of it for a few moments...maybe it wasn't so bad. Sidra was stubborn though, and if she had it her way she'd be enemies with Alister forever.

He spoke of them trying to get past their issues and to be friends. The thought wasn't very appealing, but they were pack now. Alister brought up the fact she'd never mentioned Aro that night. If she had, then her plans would have fallen through. He'd never understand though. She simply glared up at him, tail twitching with agitation as they threw the blame back and forth like a hot potato. It seemed, it'd finally settled in her hands. That night had been her fault. However much she tried to pin it on Alister, it would always come back to her one way or another. Then the man brought up some other points that had Sidra locked in a corner, she was stuck. If what he said was true then Aro didn't hold any grudges against him and she was on her own with this one. Her glare grew deeper, more potent as she sat there. The thought of Aro out in that storm had been killing her and in a way, maybe if Alister wasn't there he wouldn't have come back safe. But Sidra would never, ever, say that to him aloud. He's a knight. Do you expect him to let a pack mate fall victim to the storm? He would never do that. Aro was just holding himself together for the good of Casa. I'm sure he has some sort of bone to pick with you, you saw him that day.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread