fly it like a songbird
The Lykoi man could admit this was alright, as the blood was beginning to clot and slow. However, this healer's work was fluid and delicate, obviously Everly had devoted some time to this. He was lucky to be out of the harsh winds and biting water from the sky. He glanced up for a second, wincing slightly from an involuntary twitch in his arm. His outburst of a name had his sanity prodding him with guilt. Really, the words were better unspoken, noting the look on the Kunikoti's face afterwards. Omni was old news, they had betrayed eachother; it was done. No reason to head back to those memories, anything but those--He had to focus on. He had a wonderful child, who had a wonderful mother. In which he held no romantic ties to. At least not really.

He focussed himself soley on Everly and her work, letting the woman manipulate his arm into the right places in which he was being cared for, making his injured arm slack enough to be moved. It was tied with the vine.Thanks Everly...I uh, was looking for people, wind blew a tree over and I rolled out of the way. Damn stump gave me a little bit of a poke. The hybrid flashed her a small smile, reclining back more comfortably against the wall. There was still so much to do still, hoping that the rest of the tribe would be adept at finding others. Where was Io and Kuba? Was Jaro keeping them safe? So, you're new here right, what made you come here?

OOC: omg i fail so hardcore, I am so sorry

Messages In This Thread