Omens
[html]

Baahhh so short...Back-dated to the 23rd. Yay floody hurricane threads! Set in late morning, and Darty's in his lupus form. Also, if I got any details wrong as far as weather or any of that goes, let me know and I'll fix it.

Dartmouth's dreams seemed a lot more full of water than usual that morning. And what was even stranger was the fact that he could FEEL it in his dreams. Like a broken slide-show, images of swimming in lakes, ponds, rivers, and even the occasional tub flashed across his mind's eye, causing him to drift about in confusion until the next body of water greeted him. And then, just as he was beginning to feel very thirsty – or the urge to pee; he couldn't quite tell which – he woke to find himself floating in his newly-acquired cave.

With a strangled yelp and a thrashing of his slender limbs, Dart paddled toward the mouth of his den and squeezed out onto dry land. A heavy rainfall greeted the already-soaked canine, and he grumbled under his breath as usual to avoid becoming panicked. It seemed such an odd bout of chaos after fairly decent weather, and he had to wonder if perhaps this was a sign that Mother Nature was not happy with his decision to follow his father's orders.

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.drtmth01 b {color:#dac5c3; letter-spacing:-.5px; text-shadow:#150c0d 1px 1px 2px;}
.drtmth01 b:before {content:open-quote;}
.drtmth01 b:after {content:close-quote;}
.drtmth01 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.drtmth01 .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #dac5c3; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.drtmth01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.drtmth01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#824b4f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nwcqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #150c0d; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#150c0d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread