Cover From the Storm
It was humiliating, having this older stranger turn to give her a comforting nudge. Pride lived up to her name, and didn't like needing help from anyone. She did her best to learn how to be independent, and the fact that the storm scared her didn't mean that she had to accept anyone's comfort. Even if it did make her feel better. Pride drew in the damp scent reassuringly and continued after her, the young coyote's frame close to the ground. She was lucky that there wasn't too much debris in the air, even with as bad as the storm was.

They headed into some caves, a lot like the ones at home. That immediately relaxed Pride, hunching over and gently shaking herself to get some of the water out. Her cloak was removed and wrung out before she stretched it. Hopefully it would be dry by the time the storm ended. Pride smiled thankfully at the grey coyote, tipping her head graciously. Thank you centurion. Pride looked over her, taking in the scars and pride in the other's form. This was a useful contact to make, even if she hadn't been looking to do such a thing. My name's Pride Tormenta. I had decided to come visit the neighboring packs by Anathema. I chose a poor time to head out.

Messages In This Thread