Sticky situations
(I'll help you Smile so says the sothern wolf XD. Hey think we can get fire's foot crushed?)

Fire growled trudging though the mud and rain. She long thin legs cut though the mud, but it stuck uncomfortably to her belly fur, making the light tan a dark murky grey. She whined pushing forward, and trying to get to her new home. Her blacksmiths bag hung around her broad shoulders. From time to time she glanced down to make sure it stayed put. Coming to a hard patch of rock and grass, she closed her eyes. The wind buffeted her ears, and the rain pelted like sharp sparks of her beloved flames. Suddenly she stiffened, the thin peal of a scared howl echoed in her ears. Tilting her head she recognized the call of the other new wolf, Everly. Fire lifted her muzzle and howled back,"I'm coming. Where are you?" She shifted into a halfling; hoping the strength of her new form would out weigh her thicker legs. Growling louder she started to plow toward the younger wolf's cries. She felt like a drowned rat.

Huffing she got closer to the sounds of struggles, or panic depending on how you see life. Her frustration was mounting with all this sticky mud. "I didn't leave the nice, green plains for this stupid rain." She slapped out large feet spread at a shallow stack of mud. She smiled as it splattered in a fan of wet, dirty drops.

Messages In This Thread