[dnd] [p] nine night of matter
[html]

no beating around the bush!

Soon, her call was answered, and she took not hesitation as she opened the door and closed it quietly behind her. Alyssum knew that he was in here thinking about the recent happenings, but all of that were currently in the back of her mind. Being in his prescene reminded her almost instantly the weight of her news, but she did not think about reconsidering to tell him later. They may not be another chance when they were alone, when things were relatively peaceful, at least at that moment.

​She slipped onto the bed with her king and pressed close to him, her hand finding one of his. That was her support, feeling the strong hand that her smaller one grip, and she did not allow herself to drag it on. "Jazper, I have to tell you somethin'," she started, looking deep into his gaze, to gauge his reaction about what she was going to tell him.

​"It's good news, but..." The hurricane tarnished the good tidings. Anything good seemed to be darkened by the storm, and it was hard for it to be worded happily when chaos still rained upon them. But, she gripped his hand tighter, for her own benefit, as she slipped out the news, quiet and spoken with a murmur. "I'm pregnant, Jazper." They had been trying, and she had not thought about it ever since the storm came, but since her visit with Neela, the signs were there. There was even the slightilest of a bulge on her abdomen, previously covered and hidden even to her by clothing. But, the both of them were now aware of it, and she could only watch and see what her mate would say.

<style type="text/css">
.orangepetals b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1b36c; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.orangepetals .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.orangepetals p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orangepetals {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f2ec; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2wIkV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74695f; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74695f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread