[MaMa] Passion Like a Bleeding Walrus
[html]<style type="text/css">
.shylome p
{
text-indent: 20px;
}
</style>

She was surprised to hear that it wasn't twelve miles that he heard her off. She imagined it was a bit foolish, dragging this big, blubbery thing across all that distance as it wailed the entire way. This affair was one she hadn't "come out" to her pack about yet, and if X'ies saw any of this lovey-dovey stuff, getting teased about it would be a best-case scenario.

She closed her eyes, feeling his body move smoothly up against hers like a restful night. It was all worth it. She leaned into him affectionately before they separated again and he looked to the injured walrus.

"Well," she began between blows of the figurative foghorn. "I have noticed some wolves keep food that they don't kill or eat and somehow not killing or eating them and letting them just wander around with their flesh on their bones brings them satisfaction." She felt dumb explaining it. The concept was just so strange, and she felt out of place trying to fully comprehend it, but finding a mate made her really want to be a wolf for him. Whenever her immutable nature as a hyena asserted itself, it brought her a measure of nervousness and grief now, though she knew he accepted her the way she was. She just couldn't fully convince herself of his acceptance, even now. "I noticed that you did not have one. Most of the others keep things like horses that can't do much to defend themselves." She sighed. "This one can defend himself all too well. Rather, in the past he could. I think he just needs a little bit of care and he'll be back to his old self." The walrus flopped once more, then lay still. It wasn't dead though, and continued to take moaning breaths. She turned, seeking his eyes with hers, wagging her short tail. "Do you like it?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread