[MaMa] Passion Like a Bleeding Walrus
[html]<style type="text/css">
.shylome p
{
text-indent: 20px;
}
</style>

Shylome laughed aloud at the thought of the other wolves sitting on their zebr horses, looking enviously upon the monstrous pinniped. Why had nobody thought of taming one before?

Clearly she was a genius, or at least her mate always made her think so. She smiled, in her toothy way. "A companion."

The playful nip almost surprised her, and if such a creature had been capable of blushing, she might have.

But as things were, she wasn't, so she satisfied herself with laughter.

She hopped over to where he howled next to her gift. "If this one breaks, I will return it and fetch you a new one."

There was a joke there. She didn't get it herself. Stores and the staff of their return counters were long gone.

She moved herself up onto his shoulders, embracing him from behind, more or less, while she licked his neck. He was such a sweetheart. She'd never met a kinder wolf or one who made her feel more valued and strong. It was enough to make her feel physically warm, and she wasn't quite sure what to do with herself. Love was such a foreign emotion. She wanted to act on it publicly.

"So I've been thinking about... us lately. Well, me and you, that is. Is it customary for one of us to leave the pack and join the other's? I mean..." Her voice picked up a perceptible uncertainty. "...a pack is like a family, is it not? I wanted to start a famil--" She paused to clear her throat. "Join our families... in the proper way."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread