These Dreams Escape Me
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Others can still join in!

25th Afternoon- Evening | Secui | Restless and Hungry

The bit of weight upon the pile was felt, if only subtly. It was enough to cause the female’s eyes to open just to see the endless black at the edge of her nose. She breathed deeply in the scent of fur and dampness coupled with the subtle fragrance she knew all too well. It made her smile though, to have him near during her ill condition, but knew better than to assume this quiet attention was for her own benefit. She had denned with him long enough to know this was the posture of thought. Him quiet with her near, set in a comfortable silence with the rest of the Family at the edge of their sense’ awareness.

“Deep in thought…” her voice was terribly muffled under the mountain of furs, but audible enough for his close ears to hear. From his presence she drew enough strength to twist under her warm pile toward the mouth of the mountain den and inched the folds back until her nose poked from the bottom of the pile. The air was heavy with wetness but clearer than it was beneath her refuge. Her nose inched further out, twitching at the closeness of his scent til the dry flesh poked lightly at his leg then rested. “Even without seeing, I would know you expression…” a smile could be heard in her voice though not yet seen. “Brows furrowed…neck lowered…fur bristling with every intriguing thought.” She giggled softly. “If only my presence would inspire that reaction within you. It is hard not to feel jealous when your own thoughts give you such pleasure. Truly the Lambda enjoy their quiet… don’t they.”

277 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread