These Dreams Escape Me
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form;Lupus

Her voice was semi enthusiastic as she spoke and it had some energy to it. That had to be a sign that she was getting better, still the Lambda felt that he needed to respond as he always would, otherwise his childhood friend might think he was treating her differently because she was ill. .He turned his head slightly to face her, then tilted his head. ”But of course who said that I wasn’t thinking of you?...in various…exciting instances..”. This would be what people normally referred to as flirtation and might help to ease her mood. But he had to quickly fix the point, not to bring her mood down but merely to cover up his thoughts…couldn’t’ t have the rest of the pack thinking that he was going soft.

“ Like how you handled the leadership of Anathema…and the planning phases of the group assimilation….quite exciting indeed…”.

He would have winked at her to establish just what he was trying to, but thought that it would probably be pointless considering that she would already know what he meant….that and her head hadn’t quite popped out from under her mountain of blankets yet. He stood and moved back over to her, brushing the tops of her blankets that hid her eyes. “ How are you feeling?....the storm doesn’t seem to be lightening up yet…but I doubt it can last too much longer”.

Word Count: 246

[/html]

Messages In This Thread