These Dreams Escape Me
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form;Lupus

They had partaken in this kind of discussion once before, the one that had involved the speak of children. X’ies wondered if these words were meant to excit his heart at the possibility of her carrying his children, though the attempt was a failure down to one single word within that sentence. possibility. For one, this illness could be unrelated…beyond that of course there was also the possibility of a second father…a weak father. He could see however that beyond the weakness in her body, the ember of hope that still burned…that she might be able to carry life, and might well be doing it now. ” As far as I remember curious one, your teeth and paws always were enough to drive me mad to begin with….adding to that number could be…dangerous?….”. He said this in an amused tone, playfully poking at her personality and wish to be a mother.

However once the joking was complete her concerns moved onto the rest of the family, their brief moment of personal bonding shifting to their roles within the pack. ”…The rations are holding, and I’ve set together a cycle for ration gathering during breaks in the storm…they eat enough to sustain their energy…they will not grow stronger on what we have, but nor will their strength wane…I keep my eyes watching….it seems to be what I am good at no?”. He wondered if she would comment about him over stepping his boundaries within the packs chain of command, with Jaden’s absence and her sickness the role of looking after the family fell to him, even if he was going to be reprimanded for it.

“ During the next break, I may take the Hyena, or the Prospective out on a hunt….but my main concern lies not there, but rather whether or not you are eating enough to keep up your strength….rations will hold…and if you do not believe this, I will go without mine. You require nourishment to keep your strength…taking risks like that with…certain possibilities…is not wise”.

Word Count: 341

[/html]

Messages In This Thread