These Dreams Escape Me
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form;Lupus

X'ies remained silent as she spoke to him attempting to reassure the mans mind that she was as strong as ever. But perhaps it was her state that caused her to forget that the Lambda was a master of the silent tongue, body language spoke more than her words of calming deception ever would. The moment she finished he would allow a few seconds to pass, then raised his paw and lightly bopped the Issum on the head. It was a manner of playfulness, a humourful tone of discipline as if the Lambda was trying to tell her of the foolishness to which she endeavored. " I perhaps think you forget sometimes who you talk to....Though I must remind you that those who you sustained before were not Nomads".This was simple enough for her to understand, by saying they were not Nomads X'ies was automatically placing them into the category of weakness. Though his mind drifted at that point, technically a large number of these people were not Nomads yet, however if nothing else, this experience was a part of their learning curve, and X'ies was their step in Shepard for now.

However the voice of his litter mate broke the silence that hung in between his speech and his thoughts. X'ies brother certainly appeared to have a little more personality to him. Though again as with all things Lambda this appearance was merely that, an act...a disguise. No doubt his brother had other reasons for wanting to join the hunt beyond seeing him again. But he would not deny another body, another set of jaws. "...Ah, but one true Nomad must watch over our graceful Shepard as she rests...I had assumed you would wish such an honor...but if you wish to hunt then I will not deny you".

Word Count: 316

[/html]

Messages In This Thread