These Dreams Escape Me
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form;Lupus

He listened to what both of them had to say, although smirked at the end of his brothers statement. He would then turn to X'yrin and speak with that mischievous grin (which was all too similar to his one as a puppy) " Ah you see there, now he will go hunt food and leave us to relax. If there was any doubt as to who was the superior Lambda it is now abolished". Indeed, by his words he had manipulated his brother into announcing that he was going to hunt, leaving X'ies more or less alone with the Alpha to whom he was arguably romantically involved with....well..it was somewhat lacking in romance, though that was him.

The Lambda then turned his nose up towards the cavern roof and again remarking in a humorous tone spoke to the Alpha. " Ah, but indeed one does imagine that you turning on the wrong side would be a terrible thing, to imagine you sleeping with the blankets covering your face as such...my the snoring would likely scare any prey we bring back to life...". Then he looked over at his littermate, in his jestful, yet dry mood. "...And brother I do believe we have discussed before...Tis not mangey...I am rugged...and as you know the difference between the rugged and the handsome...is that the handsome looks at his own reflection in the pool...the rugged does not...but garners the stares of the females...". One look over to X'yrin, then to further bemuse the situation winked at his brother as if to say. " You know what I'm talkin about".

Word Count: 267

[/html]

Messages In This Thread