What was ruined, can be rebuilt.
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/7QdX0.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

OOC: Help Fayne dig a new den. She's about to burst at any moment and could use some help. This will be a short thread, maybe a couple posts per person and then it can be closed. I just need a few people to show up so we can assume they helped her with the whole den. :3

The hurricane was gone and now it was time to rebuild what had been broken. Her den was the first thing that she went to check on. Once she got there, she saw just how bad it was. Everything inside was drenched, covered in mud and the wolf dug hole was now just a puddle of water and wreckage. She whined, standing in front of her hard work which had been swept away, down the drain by the hurricane. She kind of knew it was going to happen as she didn't have enough time to barricade it or build a trench for the water to wash around it before they relocated to the caves. So, now she had to figure out what to do. It would take weeks to build a new one by herself and this one was clearly not salvageable. She'd have to go on a new trek to find towels, pelts, and whatever else would keep her and her pups warm during the winter. Maybe her pack mates could help? She was part of a family and that's what they did, help each other.

Fayne found another location close to the communal den for the new nest to be dug out. It was still by the a stream, under a lot of shade. There were even some freshly blooming flowers around the site as if they were planted there just for her. The silver woman made a few scratches where the digging should be started. She lifted her head and let out a howl, asking for help. It was filled with a bit of sadness, but once she got some help there would be nothing to be sad about any longer. Fayne sat and waited for someone to come, maybe a few. That would be the best for this situation. Maybe they could finish in a couple of days time. As of now, her main concern was her puppies which would be born at any moment. She wanted to be prepared.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread