What was ruined, can be rebuilt.
[html]
+451

He had been trying to find his mother; he wanted to make sure that if something happened to Fayne during birth he would have a healer and a midwife to help. He wanted to have his bases covered. The male quickly was finding out that his mother was nowhere in sight. With the rain that and ripped though the lands, her scent was washed away clean. This was very unnerving to the silver male. However, he was not going to let anyone know till he knew for a fact. Granted she was a pack sister, she was his mother. He knew that sometimes that Deuce needed to step away from the pack to think her life over. That had always been Deuce. That call, the male knew he could not think twice about Deuce right now. With Fayne so close the male knew he needed to be at her side, with a soft sigh, he turned around and went to her call.

Seeing the Rhiannon sister, the male smiled he stopped offering her up a nuzzle the male stopped at her ear, he lifted his muzzle.”Deuce is missing.”He made it low so only her ears could hear the sad news. Then turning to the Gamma, the Sawtooth male and lowered his head down to the male. ”Brother, forgive me for when we first meet?” Noah asked, he never got a chance to tell the male that he was sorry for his overly rude manners at the borders. Then finally the male saw why she had called. He sighed; he did not want her pushing herself any harder than what she had been doing. ”I’m sorry love, I know you need a birthing den. However, no more! I will dig it for you. If Sky and Tharin would wish to help they may. However you need all the energy you can get. You have a very draining event that means the world to me to have the mother come out health from. You are more than able to tell me how you want it dug and angles. But you’re not doing it.” The male locked eyes with her. He didn’t want her to try to work her way out of this one with her good looks and sweet mannerisms. ”Remember that day when we took a walk around the borders, and I told you if you needed to rest only say a word because you meant to much to the pack to lose? Forget the pack baby, you mean too much to me. “ He knew it was selfish, but he didn’t want her to get hurt, she was getting too far along to try to behave like she wasn’t with children.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread