What was ruined, can be rebuilt.
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/7QdX0.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

OOC: <3

The pregnant fae stood there for a moment, staring at her scratches. It would be hard work to get it done in time. Who knew when she was going to go into labor, it could be in days, hours, or minutes even. It stressed her out to know that she had nowhere for herself and her pups, no birthing den. It needed to be done quickly. It didn't take long for her call to be answered. The first to show up to the scene was Sky who reacted to the sadness in Fayne's voice, immediately rushing to her side to see if she was okay. Fayne smiled lightly and nuzzled into the healer, assuring her that everything was fine. Yes, everything is fine. I just need some help with a project. The Delta was about to answer her second question, but Tharin showed up shortly afterwards acting in the same fashion. The silver woman reassured him as well, placing an affectionate lick on his cheek. Her tail was swaying gently behind her, happy that her pack mates responded so quickly to her call.

She gave them both a short nod and turned to her scratches. I need some help with a new birthing den. The one I dug out before was completely ruined by the hurricane... She lowered her head and with a sigh, turned back to them. She knew it was bad for her to be stressing like this with how far along she was, but she couldn't help it. It was her first pregnancy and she wanted everything to be perfect and to go as planned. It shouldn't take very long if we all dig together. Thank you for coming to help me with it. As you can see, I could pop at any moment. Her face was bright, excited for the puppies on the way. Unfortunately, for the meantime, all her excitement would have to wait until later. This was her first priority.

Just when she thought she had all the help she was going to get, her one an only stormy mate found them. Fayne greeted him submissively, as always, giving him licks on his chin while her tail swayed enthusiastically. His apology to Tharin was something that had her smiling even more. He was pretty much one of her closest friends, him and Noah being on good terms meant a lot to her. Fayne listened carefully and heeded Noah's words. He was right. She'd helped before the storm and that alone had taken a lot of energy out of her. She needed to save it up for the day the puppies came, so she'd be strong and able to deliver easily. Okay. I understand, and I agree. I'd like to help but I'm really in no state. Whatever is best for the puppies. She gave him a soft smile and a muzzle, then backed up to address the three of them. This was a mission. Okay. Sky should know the proper depth and width for the den itself. So, I think you two should follow her as she digs and I'll make minor adjustments along the way. She turned to smile at Sky. The healer had had litters of her own, she knew what a birthing den should look like. Then, I and maybe someone else can go and gather towels and pelts, whatever will keep the den insulated during the winter. It's going to be a cold one. We already had a hurricane and it's only fall. So, I need all the warmth I can get...for the puppies sake. Fayne turned to face her old den, which wasn't too far away. There was what she'd gathered before, but whatever was in there would have to be washed and dried before she used it again. It was easier to simply gather new materials. Fayne turned back to them, excitement in her eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread