What was ruined, can be rebuilt.
[html]

WC :: +472

OOC :: First post was tiny. This makes up for it. XD

Fayne's reassurance was taken with a soft sigh of relief. With the storm and the excitement, she must've needed a new den for the pups to come. Which made sense. Okay. Tharin arrived next and as he brushed close to them, Sky stepped away from him, tail flicking higher but not quite flagging- she didn't want another fight, but she stood by her opinion of the gamma. She simply didn't trust him anymore. She a soft huff, she stepped away further, staying to help but distancing herself from Tharin until she felt comfortable enough to let her tail drop. It would be a long while yet until she could come to terms with the brother.

As she skulked, Noah arrived. Surprisingly, it wasn't his mate that he nuzzled first- it was her. Which was odd at first, though she returned the gesture gently. His whispered news caused her to crane her head back to look at him, ears pinning back and eyes taking on a fiery concern. Deuce was gone? The woman was a mother to Sky, where she'd been raised without one. Where could she have gone? What had happened? Questioned bubbled up but she resisted. Before he stepped away, she closed her teeth gently over his good ear and while doing so, whispered her own two cents. Talk to me later. Simple enough, she wanted to know what he knew and she wanted to find the poor woman. Make sure she hadn't lost yet another sister to tragedy.

She watched the scarred brother turn to Tharin, heard the words and screwed up her face at them in obvious disapproval. It was the right thing to do and say, but Tharin didn't deserve, in her mind, her family's attention at all. She glanced towards Tharin, sniffed, and turned back to Fayne when Noah finally, finally turned to his mate. Best for last- typical Noah. His words to her were typical too and she found herself curling a smile onto her face, amused.

Fayne listed Sky as the 'leader' for the task and all attention turn towards the job. Noah and I can work on the den if Tharin goes to find bedding. She suggested with surprising maturity. Fayne could easily join him on the task- finding bedding wasn't a hard job and it wouldn't strain her any. And you could go with him. Fetching bedding won't do anything against you and the pups and that way, you've got more carrying compacity between the two of you. She smiled, waving her tail and being civil about Tharin for the first time since the fight. She turned to Noah and smirked. I'll dig the general den if you can expand it and clean out the shoveled dirt behind me. We'll have a birthing den ready by sunset, at the lastest.

<style>
.skytime b {letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.skytime t {font-style:italic; letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.skytime p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; text-indent:25px;}
.skytime .ooc { margin:auto; text-align:center;}
.skytime {width:500px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uFwoE.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:georgia;}
.skytime p b:before {content: open-quote}
.skytime p b:after {content: close-quote}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread