What was ruined, can be rebuilt.
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/7QdX0.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

The silver she-wolf smiled pleasantly as Tharin agreed that it was in the past. She gave them both an appreciative glance, and then turned to Sky as she started to tell of her own plans for today's work. Fayne had no problem with her taking charge, but it seemed Tharin had a different opinion. Her ears pushed forward as a snarl formed on the Gamma's lips, worry in her eyes for what she saw. The Delta threw him a glance of dismay, minding him to act of higher rank and not like a child. Her attention turned back to Sky as she spoke, smiling sweetly. That sounds like a plan to me. I wish I could help you guys dig. She probably could help, but with Noah here she would be prevented form doing anything hard, so she wouldn't even try. Emerald eyes glanced at Tharin again. Fayne had heard wind of what had happened through pack members, but she didn't know the details. Still, everyone here was pack and should treat others as such. She answered him, taking a breath to calm herself down. She didn't need to stress about anything right now, even if she wanted to play counselor and resolve their issues. Around. I found a lot of it along side the old road that runs through here. Later I'll take the old scraps, rinse them, and leave them out to dry so we don't have to start from scratch.

Noah and Sky would be working on the den while they left. It seemed like this was going to progress quicker than she thought and it pleased her thoroughly. Fayne could tell that something was up as Noah adressed Sky and Tharin about a hunt. She wasn't stupid and knew what was going on between the subord and Gamma. Maybe he planned on talking to them himself. The Delta appreciated that, wanting someone to help solve their problems. That sounds like a good idea. I know I'm going to be starved when we're done here...silly pups are always hungry. She smiled over at Tharin sure he'd be happy to help, he'd been doing a lot for her since she got pregnant. Her pack was her lifeline during this time.

It was time to head off, so they could get back as quickly as possible. Fayne would be moving slower than normal as well, so some extra time needed to be accounted for. The woman trotted to Tharin's side and nudged him in the shoulder. Let's get going. We might need to make a couple trips. Without his say, she started to pad away giving Noah a lick on his muzzle as she passed by him. He'd probably worry about her when she left, but she'd be fine. There was nothing threatening about talking around pack lands if you were careful...and these days, she was as careful as she could be. The soon-to-be mother was still paranoid about the safety of her puppies. There were hazards around every corner she needed to be weary of.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread