roundup the livestock
Kenna watched as another pack mate came to join the small group. She didn't know his name, but she was certain it would be reveled to her in due time. She smiled friendlily at him before turning her gaze upon the stranger who Skye had rescued during the storm. He and his companions had all been brought into the shop the rest of the pack sheltered in. If she recalled correctly, the brindle dog's name was Solomon. She nodded slightly in acknowledgement to him before having to focus her attention on the chicken in her arms as it began to struggle about again. She quickly readjusted her hold on the bird just as the other young male wolf spoke up.

"I will take control of the stable repairs, Skye. I know the animals well enough to not cause them anymore due stress." Hearing the younger male offer to supervise the fixing of the stables, Kenna stepped forward eagerly. "I'll help ya." She came to stand beside him, waiting for his instructions. "We should get started as soon as possible I think." She suggested, eying one particularly treacherous looking hole in the side of the stables where some wood planks dangled precariously in mid air. The sooner they set to work, the better it would be for the animal's sake.

Messages In This Thread