building anew
[html]

Leviothan Moonbreaker
I live for those in my pack, to see them prosper, to see them create. But I also live to see that they live. To create for them.

He'd just finished scraping off the last of the shavings off of the ground by the gate of the corral when he heard Tal call out for one of them to help. Almost immediately he turned toward the sound of the voice that was calling, fiery orange eyes sleeking over the ground anxiously. He could meet one of the other members of the pack now if he wanted to and that he did. Behind him, his tail, bushy and speckled, seemed intent on waving in the air, a sign that he was happy in most cases. With one final look about to make sure he'd done his work right, he smiled at the sight of the corral's finished piece of art. It was extravagant in its own right..

He lifted one of his copper toned arms high in the air toward Tal and made his way over. "I can help, but I'd need a hammer. She," he gave a nod toward Peggy, 'hammered most of the ones that were needed for the corral.",/strong> He held out one of his hands, his ears slightly half massed. "I'm Leviothan Moonbreaker. I just joined Cercatori D'Arte"

He wasn't sure how Tal would react but he had been given the chance to join the pack by Skye. With a simple look about, his face slightly scrunched and he wiped his hands off of the shirt he'd worn.. it had been soaked, but he'd worked through it up till now and it was really starting to both dry and smell. He peeled it off of himself before tossing it back. His toothed necklace was pressed tightly against his chest though he'd managed to pick up his sack just moments before so that his knife was brought along with him in case he wanted to carve something. He glanced about anxiously once again. "What are we hammering some nails into?"
OOC: Word Count:315

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread