Nature's Music
[html]
Out of Character

In Character

Huffing as she apologized, he felt uncomfortable about losing his temper over such a trivial matter. In fact, the heat that raised in his face was shame for behaving so aggressively and letting his temper get ahead of him rather than actually thinking it out. Gods, I'm so stupid sometimes. He meditated, rubbing the side of his face to relieve some of his tension. Obviously, he had made his awkward impression even worse by making him seem like a mad animal with no manners. Again, he thought that he should have stayed in the tree or at least gone in the other direction, then he wouldn't have felt like such a bad guy.

It didn't help that she was pretty and her apologetic eyes made his knees weak. Her and that horse made quite the duo, though he would probably not like to run into it in a dark alley. Or any horse for that matter, he wasn't necessarily a horse kind of dog. Finally relaxing his tense stance he bent to grab his sword belt that contained his fathered sword and his small whittling knife. With his luck today, he would more than likely forget that he had them and leave them behind. He definitely didn't want to lose his only possessions. Clambering over the foliage that separated with as much grace as possible, he gripped the hand, half as support and half in greeting as he crossed a small bush to come to the opposite side of the stream. "Helios Kowl." He put on his best winning smile and hoped that he could relieve some of the tension that he definitely felt.

"No, I'm a bit of a nomad for the time being. Probably going to join a pack somewhere along here, loner life is a hard one." Taking back his hand, he gestured behind him at the tree he had taken up as shelter. "That's one might fine tree though and I wouldn't mind sleeping there again." The branch had practically cradled his body with a voluptuous patch of moss that had been one the best pillows he'd ever had. It was a rare tree in these parts, most were tall with very few thick, low lying limbs. He counted himself blessed at the find. The mere thought of the tree and his fine sleep made his drowsy and very smiley at the same time.

<style>
.Kowl-country p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Kowl-country b {color:#171816;}
.Kowl-country-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Kowl-country-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8AA40F; 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kowl-country-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Kowl-country {background-color:#B0BFD2; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1lUW4.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread