Nature's Music
No worries! Big Grin

[html]

When in good company and enjoying herself, Kenna did tend to talk quite a bit. It was a good change from the past few months where she'd been too nervous to really start any kind of conversation with anyone. She wasn't really aware when she did it. All anyone would have to say was 'shut up Kenna' and she'd check herself. It was nice to know that the shorter male wasn't a complete ball of fury though. As they continued to talk he seemed to become more amiable. Kenna couldn't help but smile along when he did.

Having told Helios about Cercatori d'arte seemed to interest him. "I was thinking of joining up there, actually. Seems like the perfect place for me and my sister. I carve while she plays the flute." Kenna was surprised to hear this and her eyebrows lifted to show it. Well, sounds like you two would fit in just fine! She grinned. It'll be nice already knowing someone when ya join at the very least. She shrugged a little. I also carve some too. But I've got no real musical talent that I know of. She chuckled softly. As she was talking, the slight breeze had been causing the one leaf still in her hair to scratch annoyingly at her cheek, so she just had to go and remove it. Now leaf-free, she paced back up from the water to stand by Dust an amused glimmer once again touching her eyes.

"Good horse..." As Helios reached out and timidly patted Dust's muzzle, Kenna couldn't help but laugh again. Shortly after, the male's own laugh joined in with hers and in reaction, Dust's ears perked up and he glanced back and forth between the two luperci. On the equine's face Kenna could read the expression of confusion. She noogied the buckskin stallion's forelock affectionately, grinning. Looking back to her company she gave a lazy wink. He's a good horse. He's real good with people, you don't have to be so timid around him. She reassured the shepherd man with a flick of her tail. She could understand the loner's wariness due to his height. Dust was big for a quarter horse and to an already small statured person, he was extra large in their eyes.

The collie hybrid hated when anyone was uncomfortable around her horse however. Dust was a very good stallion, he was well trained and well behaved (most of the time anyways). In Kenna's eyes, there was no reason that anyone should be scared of him. She had to prove that to Helios somehow. Glancing at Dust she gently rubbed her paw along his mane. Would you like to ride him sometime? She offered kindly. Perhaps, if you do end up joining Cercatori I can give ya a lesson or two. You just seem a little wary of horses, I wouldn't want ya to feel you couldn't handle one. Dust is one of the better horses to learn with. She kissed the stallion's face and he sighed contently. Aren't ya boy... Dust then comically nodded his head, bobbing it a few times indicating yes. Kenna grinned at Helios. How can you be afraid of that? She teased lightly. It was obvious Kenna loved her horse. It was kind of a secret goal of hers to get everyone to like or at least be comfortable around equines. With Helios it was no different.

<style>
.kfox {
border:1px solid #000000;
background-image:url(http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p60 ... atab2x.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:top center;
width:500px;
margin:0 auto 5px auto;
padding:206px 0 0 0;
}
.kfox .inside {
height:370px;