I come to you with open arms
[html]

It's OK. I happen to really like Journey so I was totally excited. Also, there is no door but a curtain instead.

Her concentration was broken by the sound of someone at the mouth of the cave. Ayasha became frustrated when some of her hair fell into her eyes. She used to enjoy her locks of wavy hair but wanted something done with them to keep them out of her eyes without tying it back all the time. She knew that it would need to be cut but she wanted something new done to it. She just needed to find someone to do it for her. If she did it, it would not be pretty.

D'ryn looked up at the sound of a voice that he didn’t know but Ayasha recognized it as Aeron's mate and the distant relative of her own mate and pups. He glanced at her before going back to the wooden toy, which he was mostly chewing on. It was a good thing that it was made out of a safe wood. But she needed to let Charm in. So she got up and went to the curtain and pulled it aside slightly. "Hello, Charm. Want to come in?" She stepped to the side to let the other female come in, giving a bright smile while pushing an errant strand of hair out of her eyes. "Is there something in particular that you need?" Her voice was gentle and friendly.

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.fennec-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#311630; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.fennec-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.fennec-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #311630; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.fennec-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.fennec-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#baae96; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4zteo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #444037; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444037; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread