I come to you with open arms
[html]

The female wanted to help her family, the family that she wasn’t really in touch with. She wanted them to be able to lean upon her if they needed anything. Even if it meant watching the children, as much as she would hate to be around younger pups, she would do it if it meant helping the Sawtooth side of her family. The lady wanted to make sure the family did well, and she was going to start with Aaysha.

Stepping into the women’s own person area she felt honored that she would allow her to come in. Charm smiled as she looked to the white younger women with a smile. ”Hey…I figured I would see how you are, we are family and I really don’t know you well at all. I want to change that, and I want to help you with your rank. Like help you move up.” Charm offered softly as she twisted her foot around.

Granted she had a litter of pups, but she also needs to make sure that she was being an active member of the pack, it would help her with her status within the pack, as well her own rank too. A little selfish but the Sawtooth fae felt no shame in it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread