Feels like dreaming
[html]
[/html]Once Tayui spotted Anu grinning along with her, she couldn't help but smile as well. It was so hard to stop smiling whenever she was around Anu. So, she didn't bother fighting it. It felt comfortable, like how entering their home felt familiar and comfortable. She liked it.

Anu stood up and seemed to be considering her words. There was a pause and when Anu spoke up, Tayui had to shake her head and laugh in reply.

"Can't you tell? I've been trying! It's so hard to shake it all off like this," she said, gesturing to her two-legged form. "I have been busy meeting a few--though, not right now. I'd hoped to ask someone how to help out, but the leaders want us inside where it's safe. Before the storm hit, I had managed to meet a few folks around here; there are a lot of Stormbringers, it seems. I met a Miskunn and a Bran, and of course, I chatted with Cypress a bit. I picked up a bit of gossip, but it seems pretty... quiet here. Well, until the puppies arrive. It sounds like some of the members are expecting or have pretty young ones," she explained. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread