Feels like dreaming
cool, thanks!
[html]
[/html]Tayui could hear Anu's stressed breathing and it was setting her a bit on edge. She was glad that Anu decided to tell her what was wrong; she knew that she would much rather bury it all away and deal with it in some sort of unhealthy or obsessive manner. What she did not expect, however, was for it to be over an old lover's quarrel. Tayui knew about Anu's children with Gabriel, she remembered when Anu and Kratina were together in Jaded Shadows, and she was quite certain that there had been others; but hearing about another seemed surreal. Even though she knew about them, she had never thought about it. She'd only been concerned with being together with Anu right now and she'd forgotten that there had been others before her: others that had loved Anu. She was confused, but definitely not angry, so when Anu reached out to clasp her hand, Tayui let her wind their fingers together.

When Anu looked up at Tayui and smiled, Tayui find herself smiling in response. It was so hard not to and even though she felt her heart racing and banging against her chest, she couldn't hurt Anu further. She just needed some more time to think about this. She had never thought that she would encounter an ex-lover in Vinátta. This was supposed to be there sanctuary. Tayui couldn't help but feel a little bitter against Colibri for ruining that.

"Well..." Tayui began, not sure what to say. "They can look up to you, certainly, but not as their mother. Colibri is there mother after all. I want to be here with you, too, Anu. I don't want to let this--this whatever it is stop us from being happy," she explained. "Do you think... should we stay away from her? What... what do you want to do? I don't know, Anu." She wouldn't do anything Anu didn't want her to do, but at the same time, she wanted to know what Anu needed. She only wanted to help. [html]
[/html]
WC: 300

Messages In This Thread