Feels like dreaming
[html]Smile

They would always each have a past. Nothing could erase that. Anu did not know the details of Tayui’s, nor had she spelled out the details of her own. Until now. Yet Anu was happy to place her gaze upon the future and keep steady the course. Tayui had children, and that made it obvious that males had been part of her past. Anu did not dwell on the idea of her lying with another wolf, the images of it as far from her mind as could be. The contentment of their relationship is what filled her thoughts; they overflowed from her heart and blinded her eyes.

Yet all it had taken was the weakened Colibri to reached out and draw back the happy curtain to shine a blazing light on what Anu had done.

Silenced caused time to slow, moments feeling much longer then they should. Tayui responded with a drawn out ‘well’, and Anu did not blame her for being a bit unsure of how to respond. It was a confusing situation, and not a one that Anu had wanted to place Tayui in. But when it came her tone was reassuring, and it caused Anu to wish to be closer to the pale woman, to feel the same assurance from the softness of Tayui’s body against her own.

No, I just want to get past this. I put it behind me a long time ago, and I want to keep it there. I hope she is able to, too. Avoiding her will only let it fester and I have nothing to hide. Anu had done nothing wrong then, and though she had been blunt and cold when she had seen Colibri, she believed her words had been less harsh then what Colibri had spoken. Anu took a deep breath, the weight lifted from her shoulders. I wanted you to know that this had happened, and that I am not looking back. She wouldn’t look behind her and see a short-lived joy she once had and let that try to shadow the greater love that she now claimed. You are my life now, you are everything.

She looked down at their intertwined fingers, Seeing her, remembering how fragile things can be… I needed to tell you that I love you and I want to be your mate. She looked up at Tayui’s face, wishing to catch the duel hued gaze. She wore a hopeful smile. This was what she wanted, and she had known for some time. She looked to her softly, not wanting to press her for a response. There was more then just one thing that she needed to process and if Tayui asked for time, or space to take it all in then Anu would happily give it to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread