We are the messengers of lost devotion
[html]

OOC: I guess no one else is joining. sorry on the wait for this. +3(414)

Her brother answered her with an essential "I don't know, but you call the shots, so we'll go if you want to". Her bright gamboge eyes stared at her brother for a good moment before she wiggled out from under her covers all the way and she sat up. She sighed lightly before she stretched out her limbs and then suddenly stood up without much warning. She yawned and then turned her head to the male. I think we should go. It's been all day since I've eaten. I think the last I ate was yesterday. spoke the woman before she looked down at their entrance to see that it was starting to flood. She started to get worried slightly, but then she realized that if they were gonna get flooded out, then it would have already happened. They were lucky to be slightly elevated from the ground level in their den. She sighed lightly.

Listen, Ears down, heads down. This is gonna be a quick run. the woman spoke to her brother before she concentrated on shifting down. Her bones crackled and crunched. She was so used to it that it didn't hurt anymore, but the sound always got to her. Within two minutes she had shifted down to her secui form, sure, she was tall in this form, but she also was lithe and much quicker than in her Optime form. She also was tall enough to wade through the water that was flooding their entrance. Ready? asked the woman before she looked back at her brother with her bright eyes and she waited for him to be ready.

Once he was ready, she slid down the entrance and she started to wade through the water that blocked them in. He would be able to get out easily enough as easily as he came in. Valkyrie quickly waded from the caverns and to dry land. Well...not dry land, but at least elevated land that did not have water flooding it. She was getting rained on though, and she waited a few moments for her brother before she took off running. Her large ears were pulled back, and her head was closer to the ground than normal as she ran. She had to dodge a few things, as well as jump over a few logs, but this was no problem. It was the winds' fury that brought upon the falling branches that might have been a problem....

<style>
.val-o40 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.val-o40 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.val-o40 b {color:#FCEBED; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.val-o40 {background-color:#B2646B; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/val02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#452023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; }
.val-o40-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread