i'm tired of hope, with nothing to hold.
[html]

Her sight snapped back into focus as he moved towards and instinctivly she took a step backwards, fists curling into a ball at her sides. She listened intently as he spoke, and found herself nodding in agreement as best as she could. He reached for her arm and she let him take it, breathing a sigh of relief as she moved so he was supporting some of her weight. Everything ached and everytime she took a step it was difficult not to take a sharp breath of pain. How did this ever happen to her? A defeated sigh escaped her muzzle and she glanced at her savior and offered a slight smile to him, grateful for his helpfulness.

" I don't remember anything before waking up today. " She confessed to him, watching his face for signs of emotions. " Not even my birthday. Just my first name. " This troubled her. Ksenija should be able to remember simple things like that, but it was gone. The only thing she remembered how to do was hunt and track. She wouldn't be the same wolf if she didn't know how to track, she was a self-proclaimed ranger. " Is your pack generally nice to outsiders? " The storm-colored wolf questioned, sounding nervous. Hopefully he was an example and the pack was kind like him. Huffing slightly, the female paused, exhausted already from the few short steps and questions she had asked.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread