i'm tired of hope, with nothing to hold.
[html]

ooc; going to list all of her injuries. you can reference seeing them or not. :3 in short, she's pretty much a starving, malnutritioned, beaten and tortured wolf.

The sight of an authority figure approaching somewhat unnerved Ksenija, she was unsure about everything right now and it all seemed to be happening at once. She did feel a little better, however, when the scent revealed itself to be female. If she had a mind too, once she might have gawked at the womans impressive stature, but she was too exhausted to do anything but gaze at her with a dull look in her eyes. The russian listened to both of them speak and glanced at the male who had saved her as he directed a question at her. “ Ksenija. “ She replied, lapsing into a coughing fit after the word had left her muzzle. Her throat was parched and it felt like glass when she swallowed. The woman heaved another exhausted sigh, and her thin fingers moved towards her abdomen, noticing that it hurt where she touched. Her ribs were clearly visable and her hips jutted out.

Ksen used to be a fast runner but her thick muscular thighs were no more, looking very thin and without much muscle at all. Her face was gaunt and her once luxurious fur had lost it’s luster. Her hair was very long, past her waist, but without shape and the silver color was dulled too. Around her neck, wrists and ankles the fur had been worn away and the skin raw from where ropes had held her captive and there were deep wounds across her chest and abdomen, runes carved into her back and deep designs slashed into her wrists and forearms. Though she couldn’t remember how she had come upon these injuries or that she was sexually abused, it would almost certainly come out in the next couple of months. The fear of males was already manifesting.

Her sky-blue eyes caught the womans gaze, but there was no mirth to the small smile she offered. Tears threatened to well up in her eyes, but she stifled them. “ I woke up today and was here. I don’t know how I got here or where I am from originally. I remember a little bit of wind and rain, but I don’t know what significance that has. I can’t remember my last name or who I am, save for my name. “ She said, trying to offer something to the two others that might help them but not coming up with much. Her lips trembled as she waited for a reaction, and her eyes echoed a hollow feeling, much like she felt inside.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread