i'm tired of hope, with nothing to hold.
[html]
Hadvnivisdisgo?

Mel, that piece of art in your table is gorgeous! Apologies for this short post -- I'm off to bed and figured you wanted to be accepted sooner rather than later! :3

It was all that she needed to know, really. Anatole did not know much, and neither did the female herself. All that they could conclude was that she was in urgent need of care, and if they did not take her in, she might very well risk death. It was not in AniWaya's way to turn down someone in need of shelter or recovery. Ksenija explained her experience and the brown-pelted councilwoman nodded gravely. "Yes. It might be that the hurricane roughted you up." Her deep voice sounded almost hopeful; she knew that a storm alone would likely not cause someone to be unwell like this, but there was some kind of solace in the idea. "Well we best get back to the Village and get some food into you, Ksenija," she paused and shot a glance to Anatole. "We can figure the rest out another time." Perhaps the scouts would find it interesting to investigate this, to help her find out who she was. Ulilohi would have to gather them up and ask them another day. "I'm not injured like you, Anatole. Here... let me help her." Ulilohi was strong, and more importantly; she had four working limbs, rather than Anatole's three. One arm outstretched, she waited for him to "pass her" Ksenija, and they'd be on their way.

<style type="text/css">
#marit { padding:35px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center; font-family: arial, tahoma, sans-serif; }
#marit p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:justify; line-height:1.4em;}
#marit b { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.2em; }
#marit .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#marit .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread