To see with eyes unclouded by hate
[html]
http://i37.tinypic.com/ipyrdw.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 470px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #F8BEAA;">
      Yay pretty new table by Tammi! Big Grin And since I left it kind of open Savvy will be in optime form Tongue

That they left here from the time before

The Indus wasn't paying much attention to the road ahead of her, simply letting her gaze wander over the many flora and fauna of the land. That was until a shorter canine nearly ran right into her. Or...at least she assumed she was a canine, considering she as well was in a shifted form. The Italian wolf had never seen anything like the one in front of her before. Her mouth was slightly agape while emerald orbs stared at the multi-colored being. It took her a few moments to remember her manners. If midnight hued fur didn't cover her you could've seen the red flush of her face from embarrassment. "Oh...I'm really sorry. I'm acting so rude..." Her Italian accented voice stuttered. "Please forgive me. I've just never seen anyone like you before." A sheepish smile spread across her slender muzzle.

It was only after she had snapped out of her inspection of the other foreign girl that she noticed the bird on her shoulder. Savina had never seen such a bird. It was beautiful. She also noticed the other's staff, decorated with odds and ends from many different places. Of course the wolfess had never traveled to any distant lands, except of course the one they were now both in. "That's a very lovely bird you have there. What's it name?" It would have, of course, been more polite to ask the girl's name first. It seemed she was forgetting all her manners today. Absentmindedly one of her hands went up to play with her long mane of wavy raven hair. That action was becoming the femme's nervous tick while in her shifted form, which she still was getting comfortable with.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread