To see with eyes unclouded by hate
[html]
http://i37.tinypic.com/ipyrdw.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 470px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #F8BEAA;">

That they left here from the time before

Savina was a bit shocked when the bird came over to perch on her shoulder so quickly. She'd never had the experience of a smaller animal being so friendly. Most were scared of wolves (rightly so), so this was new. Though she had to admit it was pleasant. The beautiful alabaster avian began playing with her flowing raven mane and the girl giggled. It tickled, having him mess with her hair as he was. She didn't mind though. "Well its very nice to meet you Valrian" Once again her attention returned to the smaller canine. "I'm very pleased to meet you as well. My name is Savina." Her voice was soft, with her usual thick Italian accent.

It was pretty obvious that the other female wasn't from around here. However the question was where she was from. The wolfess was fairly certain that there were none of her kind in Italy. Of course there were many other places in the world. "So where do you come from? Was it very far away?" The two year old assumed it probably was. After all, she herself had come from quite a ways away, and wasn't too terribly different than any of the other lupines here. She waited expectantly to hear the other's tale of how she ended up here. Valrian continued to enjoy inspecting her hair.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread