To see with eyes unclouded by hate
[html]
http://i37.tinypic.com/ipyrdw.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 470px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #F8BEAA;">
     wc 372

That they left here from the time before

The Italian wolf couldn't imagine having a nomadic lifestyle as the one in front of her had. After all, she had only ever resided for any substantial amount of time in two places: her birth pack in Italy, and now here in Twilight Vale. True to her nature, Savina was a social creature, and could not imagine traveling far distances all by herself. That might sound silly, considering she had in fact traveled from Europe to here on her own. But of course that had not been intentional. Though it did seem that at least for some of her journeying, Festivity had been with family. If the ebon femme had ever looked at a map or knew from which direction the boat she came here on had gone in, she might have realized how close their respective birth places were. However she was ignorant in such matters.

The other girl was quick to change the subject, so the Indus gathered that she was in no mood to talk of her home or family. The wolfess could understand with great depth how touchy and painful subjects those could be. She usually was willing to share if she felt comfortable enough around the other person, and they asked about it. But she could easily understand where others wouldn't be so forthright with such information. She knew much better than to press the matter, and was happy to let Festivity lead the conversation in a more "pleasant" direction for her. Not only that, but her home here was something she took a great deal of pride in. It was not something you had to twist the female's arm to talk about. "Not quite in this area no, but off to the west. A pack called Twilight Vale. I hadn't ventured near this old city before, but I must admit it still gives me a bad feeling." Her gaze shifted to the dilapidated buildings of Halifax.

Swiftly though she looked back at the tri-colored canine. "Have you taken up any place in particular to stay around here?" Savina hoped that Festivity had found some suitable shelter. She appeared to be a perfectly capable person, but the lupine's nature was to worry about the welfare of others.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread