To see with eyes unclouded by hate
[html]

I am baking a cake! It will be delicious and you should help me eat it.

Festivity's dark-featured face dipped in a nod and made a mental note to head west within the next few days. It would be good to find another pack's worth of listeners. Aside from the tale-telling, it would be nice to have company again as well. She had been many days alone on the road before reaching 'souls and had been a long, empty trail since the last port town. "It is wise to be wary of a city like this one. Many of things have fallen into disrepair and if you're not careful, it is easy to get into trouble." Human civilization had been a fragile thing; most of its creations were just as short-lived as their makers. Now, a handful generations after their downfall, already many buildings were completely in ruin. Others looked passable and were viable death traps. Festivity herself had limited experience with places like Halifax, because many of the cities she had visited were at least partially re-inhabited and were therefore well kept. "That said, I think there is a lot to be learned from these dead cities. I know I do, anyhow."

"I've set up a base camp at an old library not to far from here. I was just headed back there now for dinner, actually." Festivity gestured vaguely to the rabbit in her hand, indicating that the rodent was to be the main item on the menu. "Would you like to join me? I get tired of eating on my own."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread