To see with eyes unclouded by hate
[html]
http://i37.tinypic.com/ipyrdw.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 470px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #F8BEAA;">
      Blah, short. I hope you'll forgive me. D:

That they left here from the time before

To be honest, she was relieved to hear that she wasn't being foolish to be wary of the long dead city. Most of the canines here didn't seem to have any problem coming and going from the place. Not that there was anything wrong with that, but it was just taking some getting used to for the born-and-raised traditional wolf. However there was absolutely no arguing with Festivity's second point. "I think you're right. I haven't been inside this one, but before I came here, back in Italy my mother took me to see the old city of Rome. When I was little I was always told the stories of the great human empire that was based there. I found them very interesting." Part of the female wondered if her companion had ever been to her country of origin, since it was clear she had been many places. Surely if she had she would mention it.

Library? If it weren't for the similarities in the languages, she wouldn't have any clue what such a place was if the word for "book" in Italian wasn't so close to it. "A library? Are there books there?" She queried. Savina found this new friend to be quite interesting, and the prospect of dinner with her was great. That and she would be able to take her first steps into the old city with someone (or two rather) by her side. "If you're willing to share that sounds wonderful! Lead the way!" A wide smile was on her face and her tail was gently wagging behind her.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread