To see with eyes unclouded by hate
[html]
http://i37.tinypic.com/ipyrdw.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 470px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #F8BEAA;">
      It happens. I still wuff you <3

That they left here from the time before

The wolfess happily fell in stride next to the smaller canine, Valrian still perched contentedly on her shoulder. Indeed, because of her larger size, she had to moderate her strides so as not to go faster than Festivity. However it did not bother her and in not too much time they were walking perfectly in time. One hand moved up to gently scratch the beautiful bird's head as they moved closer to the city and continued their conversation. With talk of stories of the Romans, Savina's tail began to wag. It was a favorite subject of hers, and to find another who knew of the stories was very exciting for her. "Oh yes! I love all the stories. My favorite was always the one about Romulus and Remus though. Do you know that one?" If not the girl would surely love to tell it.

She was proud to have been able to decipher what a library was. It was interesting to hear that many her companion had seen were not intact or in good health. Though she supposed it made sense. It seemed that the lands of 'Souls were much less "civilized" than they were in Europe. The dark femme didn't think that was a bad thing at all though. Before coming here she had lived a traditional life, so this one suited her just fine. "No, I'm afraid I was never taught. Unlike most luperci in Europe, the pack I was born into lived as normal wolves, so we never shifted or used any human artifacts. A...friend of mine did read me a poem though. It was really beautiful." A warm tingle shot through her at the remembrance of that afternoon with Kansas on the porch.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread