To see with eyes unclouded by hate
[html]
http://i37.tinypic.com/ipyrdw.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 470px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #F8BEAA;">

That they left here from the time before

Bushy raven tail began to wag excitedly as Festivity recited the basics of the historical myth. Lightly she clapped her paws together. "Oh good! You do know it! My mother told it to me when I was very young. When she took us to see Rome we actually saw one of the statues from that story. It was of the two human babes sucking from the she-wolf. I have to say though, I'm not sure those humans who made it had ever seen a wolf before. It was rather odd looking." That was a day she remembered vividly. The three siblings had been full of energy and she and Ehno had personally tried to explore every nook and cranny of the once great city.

As they continued their trek into Halifax, Savina's eyes often wandered about to the great buildings and the interesting sights of nature overtaking civilization. She was so absorbed by everything around her she almost missed what the tri-color fey had said. "I can definitely see why people would be interested in reading. I had never been read anything before, but I really liked that poem my friend read me." Her gaze shot back to her traveling companion as she offered to help her learn the skill sometime. "Oh really? That would be wonderful! I would be very grateful!" She smiled widely at the foreign canine. Then maybe she could be the one to find beautiful words for him. Or just for herself.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread