High Winds
[html]

No worries. I'm glad to see you back! Big Grin Words - 300+

It wasn’t long before Asgeir met him where he waited. Jaden glanced to the approaching footsteps and saw what could only be described as a broken man. He knew he was in the wrong and that much was obvious yet he still continued on as he had before. It would not be fair to say he had been useless recently but he was far from part of the family. He was alienating himself, it seemed, and that was an observation taken from the point of view of the Issum who knew nothing of Asgeir’s true nature. He desired to know why and to help remedy the situation.

Embarrassment wasn’t something that seemed necessary now and though the storm was decently loud there was still a possibility that a family member might overhear. Come, he said sternly, we will likely find prey taking shelter at the base of the mountain, he then led the way carefully down the steep face of Oromocto. The wind shrieked at them the whole way down and pulled at fur and cloth alike. There was quite a noticeable muting once the trees stood in defiance of air. It seemed like an opportune enough time and they were now well away from the encampment. Jaden sat and waited for Asgeir to come within hearing distance. When the man was again close enough, he turned to him with eyes slightly narrowed in disdain. We have not had a chance to formally meet before now Asgeir, but I have heard good things about you, he spoke loud enough to be heard clearly over the creaking and breaking of branches in the wind, to my understanding, it was you who devised the construction of our barn. That is no small feat and one you should be proud of. Your actions show off a wolf willing to dedicate himself to Sangi’lak but your attitude tells otherwise. Sulking around and shunning yourself from the family, what do you have to say for yourself?

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jaden-fear b {font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jaden-fear .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#999999}
.jaden-fear p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jaden-fear {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BB1Mn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#535353; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread