I am living fire
[html](347)

It wasn’t long before she was scooped off the ground again. She was barely awake, but knew where she was – to an extent. She knew she was floating, no longer on the ground, and moving – but she didn’t know where she was going, or how she was floating. ”What… Where are you taking me!?” She would’ve struggled, but she was too weak to move. ”Mom! Mom?! Where are you!” She screamed as loud as she could, her voice shaking from Kai’s footfalls.

She looked to her right, seeing Kai’s face right before hers and she growled. She had the urge to just attack him, bite his face, but she didn’t have the willpower to do it. She wanted to so bad, but she couldn’t. That she didn’t understand either. What was going on with her? She still snarled loudly at him, but couldn’t even raise her lips to bare her fangs or show her deathly wolf snarl. Nope, nothing. She struggled a bit in his arms, but it was nowhere near enough to make him drop her. She didn’t like being on her back with her stomach so vulnerable. She felt weak in this position and wished her was holding her the other way. Then she moved her neck a certain way and felt the sharp pang of pain in her chest. Then she remembered.

She was knocked out. She struggled a little more, trying to see what was wrong with her body. Why did everything hurt? What was wrong with her stomach? She craned her neck to see that too, and when she realized where all that blood was coming from, she yelped loudly (in surprise) and struggled even more. ”Let me down! Let me down!!!!” She continued to struggle, but he just wasn’t letting go. ”Kai, put me the fuck down!” And when he didn’t listen, she snarled and bit him. She attempted to sink her fangs into his neck, the part that connected to the shoulder. It was just a quick bite, hard enough to bleed and hard enough to get her point across.

<style type="text/css">
.axetext .lyrics {font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; font-family: 'IM Fell English SC', arial, serif; letter-spacing:-1px; word-spacing:4px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px rgb(102, 102, 102);}
.axetext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.axetext p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.axetext {margin:0px auto; width:70%; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times, sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.axetext .separator{width:30%px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9b590d; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread